If you require a coach registration package, please contact Jennifer Flowers at AAS.
In order to coach Artistic Swimming in Alberta, coaches must comply with the CAS Coach Registration and Certification Policy. Highlights of the policy are:
A coach will be considered registered provided that the coach:
- Is in good standing;
- Has paid the registration fees as prescribed by CAS and the PTSO;
- Has registered in the manner prescribed by CAS and the PTSO including entering information about themselves in the CAS registration system by the prescribed deadline;
- Has provided a valid police record check and any other required background check in the manner prescribed by CAS and the PTSO;
- Has met minimum coach training and certification requirements as required by the CAC, CAS and the PTSO;
- Has completed CAC Make Ethical Decisions as required by CAS and the PTSO; and
- Has completed the CAS Respect in Sport Activity Leader training as required by CAS and the PTSO.