2023 Annual General Meeting
AAS Members are invited to attend our Annual General Meeting (AGM) in an all-virtual format via Zoom.
Each member club may name one voting delegate. Delegates will attend via Zoom meeting and will receive a link via the email address provided in the delegate form (form within the AGM Package to Clubs).
Observers may participate but please note there is a maximum number that may be accommodated on Zoom Meeting, so it is imperative to submit forms in advance. As such, observers will be limited to 2 per club initially as we assess interest.
Member Clubs, please fill out your delegate form and send in to AAS no later than Wednesday, June 7, 2023.
IMPORTANT MEETING DOCUMENTS
- 2023 AGM Package to Clubs
- 2022 AGM DRAFT Meeting Minutes May 2022
- Call for Notices of Motions
- 2022 Annual Report (includes committee reports)
- Current AAS By-Laws
- Proposed Amended By-Laws – Marked Up Version (includes summary of changes)
- Proposed Amended By-Laws – Clean Version
- Nominating Committee Report
For more information or general inquiries, please contact Alberta Artistic Swimming Staff.