NEW! Make Ethical Decisions Courses Added
Make Ethical Decisions – 3.5 hours
This is a live, facilitator led, interactive group-based module offered online through zoom.
Upon completing the MED module you’ll be able to:
- analyze challenging situations and determine if it has moral, legal or ethical implications;
- apply the NCCP Ethical Decision-Making Model to properly respond to each situation in a way that is consistent with the NCCP Code of Ethics.
After you have taken the module, you can access the NCCP Make Ethical Decisions online evaluation free through the Locker. Successful completion of the evaluation is necessary for coach certification in any NCCP program.
Coaches must attend the full duration of the training to receive credit for their participation. It is recommended to log in 15 minutes prior to the start of the training.
You will receive module materials and a link to the Zoom meeting via email prior to the module.
- Reliable internet connection;
- Audio capabilities allowing two-way communication;
- A headset with built in microphone is ideal, however a laptop or PC with a built-in mic will work;
- Tablets/iPads can be used, but participants must have a secondary device for their course materials, or use a paper copy;
- Smart Phones are not acceptable device
For support using Zoom, please click here.